- The first doctor to write a book on the natural treatment of people diagnosed with Lyme Disease and now the author of four books on Lyme Disease. The latest edition is “Beating Lyme Disease; Living the Good Life in Spite of Lyme, 2nd edition.
- The first to develop a botanical formula (Borrelogen) specifically frequency-matched to enable the body to effectively eliminate Lyme spirochetes.
- The first to present laboratory research verifying the effectiveness of a natural botanical formula (Borrelogen) to facilitate the body’s ability to kill Lyme spirochete bacteria.
- The first ever to present laboratory research verifying the effectiveness of a natural botanical formula at the International Tick-Borne Diseases Conference in New York, NY 1999.
- First to publish on the need for a more comprehensive approach, including detoxification for people with Lyme disease.
- The first to identify Hyperammonemia (ammonia) as the primary toxin byproduct of Lyme disease. (Published Townsend Newsletter for Patients and Doctors)
- The first to develop a botanical detoxification formula that can cross the blood/brain barrier and relieve the physiological effects of neurotoxins as verified by Functional Acuity Contrast Testing (FACT)
- First to develop a Lyme disease specific scoring system of Lyme neurotoxin levels using FACT testing.
- First to publish on abolishing the physicians use of a Herxhiemer Reaction as a guide to effective treatment. The sign of good treatment is that the patient feels better.
- First to identify global ammonia as the dominant toxin in Multiple Sclerosis and ALS.
- Developer of BioResonance Scanning (Adjunctive Diagnostic and treatment technique)
- Developer of NeuroPhotonic Therapy
- Developer of Multi-posture/Intraoral Cranial Fixation technique
- Developer of NeuroCardial Synchronization Technique
- Developer of BRADE (BioResonance Allergy Desensitization & Elimination Technique)
- Formulator of over 30 novel botanical and homeopathic remedies
Book: “Surviving Lyme Disease Using Alternative Medicine”, Somerleyton Press, 1997
Book: “Surviving Lyme Disease”, 2nd edition 1999
“Borrelia burgdorferi antigen release stimulation by nutraceutical formula as determined by Lyme Urine Antigen Testing (LUAT)” Research poster Presentation at the International Tick-borne and Infectious Disease Conference, New York, NY 1999
Book: “Beating Lyme Disease; Using Alternative Medicine and God-Designed Living,” Somerleyton Press, 2004
Peer-Reviewed Research Article: “Illuminated Physiology and the Medical Uses of Light,” Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine Journal, 2004
Book: “Everyday Miracles by God’s Design,” Zulon Press, 2005
“Realities of Antibiotics for Lyme Disease,” 2007 Townsend Newsletter for Doctors and Patients ”
Lyme Toxins the Cause of Your Symptoms,” 2007, Townsend Newsletter for Doctors and Patients, Journal Article
Book: “Beating Lyme Disease,” 2nd edition, 2008
“Hyperammonemia in Lyme Disease, Bacterial toxins the Cause of Your Symptoms, 2008 Townsend Letter’s Examiner of Alternative Medicine Publication, Journal Article insert
“Cancer and Low Body Temperature” 2012, Townsend Letter’s Examiner of Alternative Medicine Publication, Journal Article
“Bacteria-Focused Treatment of Lyme Disease May be Incorrect” 2013, Townsend Letter’s Examiner of Alternative Medicine Publication Book:
“NeuroCardial Synchronization Repertory,” 2014
Graduate and Post GraduateTraining:
Bachelors of Science, Nutrition, Cum Laude, Park University, Parkville, MO 1995
Doctor of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic University, Kansas City MO, 1995
Anthroposophically-Extended Medicine, Wala-Heilmittel Eckwalden, Germany In 1998
University of Colorado, School of Pharmacy, 1998 to 1999, Certification in Botanical Medicine
Acupuncture/Meridian Therapy Training, 1994 to present, Cleveland Chiropractic University
Classical Homeopathy Training, 1995 to 1997, Robin Murphy DHom.
European Biological Medicine Network, 2006, Thomas Rau, MD Certified in “Advanced Biological Medicine” in Marion, Massachusetts
Training in Homeopathy, 1995, Constitutional and Miasmatic Diagnosis and Treatment Jack Hinze, PhD
Lyme Disease and Co-Infections Conference, 2004, Belleview, WA Dietrick Klinghardt, MD, PhD
Computerized Regulation Thermography, 2000, Miami, FL David Beilin, ND
1999 International Tick-borne Diseases Conference, New York, NY Presented poster-study on the very first botanical formulation to demonstrate “Lyme Antigen Releasing Factors”
German New Medicine Certification I-IV, 1998-1999, Caroline Markolin, PhD
Metabolic and Enzymatic Therapies for People with Abnormal Cell Replication, 1996, William Donald Kelley, D.D.S., M.S.
Liberti Masters Certification in Impairment and Personal Injury, 1996, Hollywood, FL Frank Liberti, MD
Advanced Brimhall technique Coursework, 1995 to present, Training in Low-level Laser therapy, Myofascial Release Therapy, 5th-Generation Activator Adjusting Techniques, Emotional Release Therapy, Nutritional/Glandular/Complex Homeopathy
Certification in Chiro-Plus Kinesiology, 1994 to 1995, Milton Dowty, D.C.
Phonocardiology Training I & II, 2014, Chris Astill-Smith, D.O.
Author, researcher, and physician director at Hansa Center for Optimum Health.
Founder of the Hansa Center for Optimum Health, in Wichita, KS, a four doctor health center specializing in chronic, non-responsive illnesses.
The ideal doctor is not one who specializes in diseases, but one who understands diseases, yet specializes in restoring what is optimum, from which point disease falls away. “Treat the human condition and health will follow. Treat the bugs and more bugs will follow.™