Basic BioResonance Scanning™ Workshop
Empower Yourself and Take Charge of Your Healthcare!
Have you ever stood in a health food store and been overwhelmed with the vast selection of possible remedies? Have you ever wondered if your medicine or supplement is still needed, how much to take, or if it’s even working? While not designed to turn you into a doctor, this class is designed to empower you to take charge of your own healthcare.
People of all ages have learned this testing. Children as young as ten years old have learned how to test in this way. No previous healthcare knowledge is required.
Throughout this class, you will learn:
- The philosophy and science behind Bio-Resonance Scanning™.
- Energy Medicine concepts and principles.
- Three different methods to muscle test without a Resonator.
- Basic handmodes for testing more precisely.
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in better health for themselves and their families. Kids 10 years and up can attend.
- Nurses, Medical Assistants, Massage Therapists.
- Anyone who wishes to take charge of their own health and help others.
Note: This class is NOT for doctors.
Also learn and use practical tools to:
- Self-test and test your family using muscle testing, anytime and any place.
- Determine what is wrong — bacterial, viral, fungal, allergic reaction, or chemical toxicity.
- Determine what remedy will work.
- Find out how much of a remedy or supplement you should take, and how often.
- Use BRS to treat yourself or your family without using any remedies.
- Determine what foods you are allergic to and how to correct the allergy.
- Use essential oils to address virtually any problem.
** Doctor office visits will be available during the prior week to help maximize your trip. Call us to schedule your appointments.
David A. Jernigan, D.C. B.S.
David R. Jowdy, D.C.
Aric D. Cox, D.C., FASA
Jonathan L. Streit, D.C.
Please check back for upcoming training dates.
Hansa Center remedies, nutritional products, and treatment modalities are intended to enhance overall body performance and are not intended or implied to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any specific illness. All remedies and nutritional supplements are only the doctor’s best recommendation and are at no time to be considered a prescription. Always consult with your health practitioner before beginning any treatment program, especially if pregnant or nursing. If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to nearest emergency room. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice. Hansa Center for Optimum Health assumes no responsibility for how this information is used. We do our best to keep all information as current as possible, but medical information can change frequently. “The ideal doctor is not a specialist in diseases, but one who understands disease, yet specializes in restoring what is optimum.” – Dr. David A. Jernigan