Specializing in Acute and Chronic Illness
We are doctors of chiropractic specializing in acute and chronic illness from the treatment philosophy of American Biological Medicine. (ABM) American Biological Medicine has historically been one of the most effective, results-based, healing philosophies. ABM is a profoundly eloquent and scientifically sound philosophy of healing.
The best treatment centers and hospitals in the world for any illness are recognizing that although drugs have relieved many symptoms for the last 100 years, they have also led to our own demise in the form of chronic diseases like Lyme disease, chronic fatigue, pain-syndromes, and cancer. This includes antibiotics, in the long run.
Restore Optimum Integrity and Disease Falls Away
The top treatment centers, such as the Paracelsus Clinic, Lucas Clinic, and the Filder Clinic in Switzerland, as well as the Hansa Center for Optimum Health, P.A. in the U.S., now strive only to restore the optimum integrity and function of every aspect of the patient, and from there disease symptoms fall away. All of our doctors specialize in American Biological Medicine for the healing of chronic and degenerative diseases.
As a philosophy, American Biological Medicine does not treat specific diseases, though our doctors are classically trained in all of the pathologies that plague mankind. As Dr. Jernigan states, “Our job is not to treat named diseases, but to restore optimum functional integrity, from there diseases fall away.”
The Wellness Doctors of the 21st Century: Why I Love Chiropractic Medicine – Dr. David Jernigan
After practicing for twenty years I have a different perspective on the profession of Chiropractic Medicine. I have to laugh when thinking about my time in Pre-med, during my Bachelors in Nutrition, and later in Chiropractic college, when people would ask me what degree I was pursuing. When I would tell them that I was studying to be a Doctor of Chiropractic, they would always ask, “Why not go to be a REAL doctor?”
Now after twenty years, I, more than ever, love the profession of Chiropractic Medicine! After treating around 10,000 people, virtually all of whom had exhausted mainstream, conventional medicine, for their chronic illnesses of all types, I know what I know for certain… Chiropractic Medicine is the most powerful medicine on the planet! In the immortal words of the President of my alma mater, Cleveland Chiropractic College, we truly are the “Wellness Doctors of the 21st Century!”
WHAT??? You might be saying, “Chiropractic Medicine?” Yes, Chiropractic Medicine! “Is it even legal to say, Chiropractic Medicine?” Yes.
“But I thought the only thing a Doctor of Chiropractic does is adjust the spine.” Although many Doctors of Chiropractic do specialize in adjusting the spine, the profession of Chiropractic Medicine is just about as diverse in specialties as is mainstream medicine.
Many people are unaware of the fact that Chiropractic Doctors are trained in almost the exact same coursework as any mainstream medical doctor, and exceeds medical training in many ways. The Chiropractic Doctors are licensed to order any blood test, MRI’s, or other special tests, and can even perform gynecological and digital prostate exams.
The overwhelming difference between Chiropractic Medicine and mainstream, conventional medicine is seen in our philosophy of how to treat the body, based upon the same labs and special tests.
The Kansas Board of Healing Arts, which regulates all of the various healthcare professions in the state, outlines in the law and statutes, exactly what “Chiropractic Medicine” entails. The following is a direct quote from the statutes.
“Persons who examine, analyze and diagnose the human living body, and its diseases by the use of any physical, thermal or manual method and use the X-ray diagnosis and analysis taught in any accredited chiropractic school or college and (b) persons who adjust any misplaced tissue of any kind or nature, manipulate or treat the human body by manual, mechanical, electrical or natural methods or by the use of physical means, physiotherapy (including light, heat, water or exercise), or by the use of foods, food concentrates, or food extract, or who apply first aid and hygiene…”
Notice it says, a Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine can analyze and diagnose the living body AND its diseases. It goes on to say we can adjust any misplaced tissue of any kind or nature, AND treat the human body by any natural means!
I want you to pay close attention to the fact that this statute spells out the primary difference in opinion between your conventional medical doctor and the chiropractic doctor…and that difference makes all the difference in the world! The Chiropractic Doctor is trained and licensed to diagnose the illnesses and then treat to restore health to the all the tissues and issues of the human body, using any natural means.
The Kansas Board of Healing Arts defines the definition of Medical Doctor as:
“Persons who prescribe, recommend or furnish medicine or drugs, or perform any surgical operation of whatever nature by the use of any surgical instrument, procedure, equipment or mechanical device for the diagnosis, cure or relief of any wounds, fractures, bodily injury, infirmity, disease, physical or mental illness or psychological disorder, of human beings.”
The conventional medical doctor is trained to treat the named disease using drugs and surgery, but largely ignores how the treatments will affect the rest of the human body. This is most manifest in medicine’s division of specialties by body parts or diseases.
No matter what specialty a Chiropractic Doctor focuses on it is always with the view of how that treatment will affect the entire human organism.
For twenty years the Hansa Center for Optimum Health has specialized in restoring health to every tissue in the human body for people with “medically non-responsive illnesses” and chronic illnesses, using amazing, and innovative natural methods.
I have treated people from almost every state and country. I have successfully treated people with serious infections and illnesses in Africa and other countries, so I know that Chiropractic Medicine is not just “feel good” medicine. It is powerful medicine that works on the world’s worst conditions affecting the human body.
No, we do not treat “named diseases.” That is what mainstream, conventional, drug medicine does. However, when Chiropractic Medicine treats to restore what is most optimum in the person’s body, then “named diseases” often disappear.
It all boils down to one’s treatment philosophy…do drugs create health or is health achieved once the function of the human body is restored? I have chosen the latter for twenty years, and that has made all the difference!
Often people seem to think that they are too sick to come get this type of treatment, but I would say, if you must perpetually take a drug in order to feel good (or still feel this badly in some cases) then maybe the drugs are not really addressing what needs to be addressed…your human body!
When doing more of the same things is not a good option, and doing nothing is an even worse option, you might consider letting us help you get your body back to optimum health.
Chiropractic Medicine Embraces the Core Principles of American Biological Medicine
In contrast to the relatively simplistic, antibiotic-based and antimicrobial treatments, which focus only on the numbers on blood tests and symptomatic relief, the treatment philosophy of American Biological Medicine is based upon the following core principles:
- That the removal of interferences in the restoration of optimum health and bio-regulation is the principle goal. That optimum health is that point at which the body, mind, and spirit can adapt instantly and correctly to any change in its internal and external environment.
- That health is a component of the organism, and is not achieved by the absence of microbes of any kind. Treat the bugs and more bugs will follow…treat the human condition and health will follow.
- That no bacteria or virus can replicate and thrive in an optimally healthy body. That in a healthy body, normal components in the blood, such as albumen, is six times more effective than antibiotics at controlling bacterial growth.
- That the doctor should never give a remedy or treatment that will harm other unintended aspects of the body’s function and integrity. Every remedy must be frequency-matched (BRS) to work synergistically with every function of the body.
- That the standard pieces and parts view of the body is doomed to fail. The interconnectedness of the entire body and the individual Organ Circuits must be understood, viewed, and the many problems within each circuit must be addressed within each treatment visit.
- That each Organ Circuit is shared by an organ, gland, muscle, tooth, neurological tissue, and sense organ. When anything goes wrong at any level of the circuit, everything on that circuit suffers the same fate, resulting in an overall decrease of 60% energy available in that circuit to maintain integrity and resistance to microbial overgrowth.
- That the wisdom of the body must be respected and understood.
- That the world’s most astute and celebrated doctors cannot heal even a simple paper cut, much less kill every last bacteria and microbe thereby resulting in health. So the role of the doctor is to identify and correct any interference with the body’s own ability to heal on all levels.
- That everything in the universe is simply an electromagnetic frequency. By providing the body with the corrective/inverse frequencies of the pathological condition health can be restored.
- That every microbe and pathology has its own unique electromagnetic signature based upon its unique molecular structure and can be detected with the non-computerized, adjunctive, diagnostic test called Bio-Resonance Scanning more reliably than the 96% fail-rate of blood tests.
- That the goal of every office visit/treatment is to get every organ circuit up and running at 100% integrity. Subsequent treatments involve specialized testing to reveal other issues anywhere in the body that are out of optimum and repair them.
- That every treatment must strive through BRS testing, physical observation, and testing to identify and provide the body with the corrections in the musculo-skeletal, neurological, emotional, epigenetic, and energetic systems.
- The primary goal is to restore the optimum function and integrity within all of the body systems, provide the body with the frequency-matched remedies to facilitate the body’s control of microbes.
- Address the issues in the mind and spirit that are contrary to healing and proper genetic expression.
- Maintain optimum function and integrity long enough that the body has time to replace the dysfunctional cells with healthy cells. The goal is to get each person to the point where no remedies need to be taken in order to stay well.
- That the doctor expects rapid resolution of symptoms, instead of waiting months for any positive effect from treatments.
- That a Herxheimer (herx) reaction is to be avoided as much as possible by assisting the body in rapidly and efficiently dealing with toxins.
Hansa Center remedies, nutritional products, and treatment modalities are intended to enhance overall body performance and are not intended or implied to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any specific illness. All remedies and nutritional supplements are only the doctor’s best recommendation and are at no time to be considered a prescription. Always consult with your health practitioner before beginning any treatment program, especially if pregnant or nursing. If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to nearest emergency room. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice. Hansa Center for Optimum Health, P.A. assumes no responsibility for how this information is used. We do our best to keep all information as current as possible, but medical information can change frequently. “The ideal doctor is not a specialist in diseases, but one who understands disease, yet specializes in restoring what is optimum.” – Dr. David A. Jernigan