We are doctors ofÂ chiropractic specializing in acute andÂ chronic illnessÂ from the treatment philosophy of American Biological Medicine. (ABM) American Biological MedicineÂ has historically been one of the most effective, results-based, healing philosophies. ABM is a profoundly eloquent and scientifically sound philosophy of healing.
The best treatment centers and hospitals in the world for any illness are recognizing that although drugs have relieved many symptoms for the last 100 years, they have also led to our own demise in the form of chronic diseases like Lyme disease, chronic fatigue, pain-syndromes, and cancer.
Almost 88% of pharmaceutical drugs address only the symptoms. This includes antibiotics, in the long run. The top treatment centers, such as the Paracelsus Clinic, Lucas Clinic, and the Filder Clinic in Switzerland, as well as the Hansa Center for Optimum Health in the U.S., now strive only to restore the optimum integrity and function of every aspect of the patient, from there disease symptoms fall away. Dr. David Jernigan and Dr. David Jowdy both specialize in American Biological Medicine for the healing of chronic and degenerative diseases.
As a philosophy, American Biological Medicine does not treat named diseases, though our doctors are classically trained in all of the pathologies that plague mankind. Disease symptoms fall away as function and integrity are restored through the myriad of different tests and natural treatments.
In contrast to the relatively simplistic, antibiotic-based and antimicrobial treatments, which focus only on the numbers on blood tests and symptomatic relief, the treatment philosophy of American Biological Medicine is based upon the following core principles:
- That the removal of interferences in the restoration of optimum health and bio-regulation is the principle goal. That optimum health is that point at which the body, mind, and spirit can adapt instantly and correctly to any change in its internal and external environment.
- That health is a component of the organism, and is not achieved by the absence of microbes of any kind. Treat the bugs and more bugs will followâ€¦treat the human condition and health will follow.
- That no bacteria or virus can replicate and thrive in an optimally healthy body. That in a healthy body, normal components in the blood, such as albumen, is six times more effective than antibiotics at controlling bacterial growth.
- That the physician should never give a remedy or treatment that will harm other unintended aspects of the bodyâ€™s function and integrity. Every remedy must be frequency-matched (BRS) to work synergistically with every function of the body.
- That the standard pieces and parts view of the body is doomed to fail. The interconnectedness of the entire body and the individual Organ Circuits must be understood, viewed, and the many problems within each circuit must be addressed within each treatment visit.
- That each Organ Circuit is shared by an organ, gland, muscle, tooth, neurological tissue, and sense organ. When anything goes wrong at any level of the circuit, everything on that circuit suffers the same fate, resulting in an overall decrease of 60% energy available in that circuit to maintain integrity and resistance to microbial overgrowth.
- That the wisdom of the body must be respected and understood.
- That the worldâ€™s most astute and celebrated physicians cannot heal even a simple paper cut, much less kill every last bacteria and microbe thereby resulting in health. So the role of the physician is to identify and correct any interference with the bodyâ€™s own ability to heal on all levels.
- That everything in the universe is simply an electromagnetic frequency. By providing the body with the corrective/inverse frequencies of the pathological condition health can be restored.
- Â That every microbe and pathology has its own unique electromagnetic signature based upon its unique molecular structure and can be detected with the non-computerized, adjunctive, diagnostic test called Bio-Resonance Scanning more reliably than the 96% fail-rate of blood tests.
- That the goal of every office visit/treatment is to get every organ circuit up and running at 100% integrity. Subsequent treatments involve specialized testing to reveal other issues anywhere in the body that are out of optimum and repair them.
- That every treatment must strive through BRS testing, physical observation, and testing to identify and provide the body with the corrections in the musculo-skeletal, neurological, emotional, epigenetic, and energetic systems.
- The primary goal is to restore the optimum function and integrity within all of the body systems, provide the body with the frequency-matched remedies to facilitate the bodyâ€™s control of microbes.
- Address the issues in the mind and spirit that are contrary to healing and proper genetic expression.
- Maintain optimum function and integrity long enough that the body has time to replace the dysfunctional cells with healthy cells. The goal is to get each person to the point where no remedies need to be taken in order to stay well.
- That the physician expects rapid resolution with each new treatment. An effective treatment plan results in overall improvement of the patient.
- That in the symptoms of someone suffering with Lyme disease, a Herxheimer reaction is a sign of a poorly designed and poorly implemented treatment plan. The worsening of a patientâ€™s condition should never be viewed as an indication that the treatments are working in an optimum fashion.